Delivery and payment conditions
Article 1. The services provided
* Half a day consists of 4 hours within the time period of 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. or 1.30 p.m. and 7 p.m. For shorter tours the same tarif will be charged as for half a day
* A whole day consists of 9 hours within the time period of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. of which one hour lunch break.
* Hours which do not fit in this time schedule will be charged as overtime.
* For guide services after 7 p.m. the same tariffs will be charged as for half a day. These are tours for a maximum of two hours.
* For evening tours of more than two hours ending at the utmost at 11 p.m., the same tariffs will be charged as for a whole day.
* Transfers are the same as half a day; up to a maximum of 4 hours within the time period of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Hours which do not fit within this time schedule will be charged as overtime.
* For a guided visit in musea or for a walking tour there is a limit of 15 persons per guide.
* The fee for the guide must be paid by bank, a week before the date of the tour.
Article 2. Travelling expenses
* In the case of a tour beginning outside the centre of Amsterdam, the travelling expenses and travelling time involved from Amsterdam will be charged to the client.
Article 3. Cancellation by the client
* It is possible to cancel the assignment up to and including three weeks before commencement of the tour without any costs.
* In case of cancellation within a period of three weeks and up to one week before commencement of the tour, 50% of the agreed guiding fee will be charged.
* In case of cancellation within a period of one week and up to 48 hours before commencement of the tour, 75% of the agreed guiding fee will be charged.
* In case of cancellation within a period of 48 hours prior to commencement of the tour and in case of of a “no-show”, 100% of the agreed fee will be charged.
Article 4. Cancellation by the guide
* In case the guide has to cancel the tour because off illness or other circumstances, the client will get back the total fee. But Quality Guides Holland will do everything to find an acceptable substitute.
Article 5. Change of programme
* Changes to the contents of the programme can be made, providing these are made known to the guide carrying out the assignment 48 hours before the commencement of the tour.
Article 6. Responsability
* The guide never is responsible for accidents of the coach and/or the passengers
Article 7. Maximum guided walking tours Amsterdam
* In Amsterdam walking tours are only allowed 15 persons each guide.
For bus rental the delivery and payment conditions of Altrovia apply.